Thursday, June 5, 2008

Missed Connection 2.2

You can save my teeth - m4w - 40 (Kendall) Reply to: pers-709212054@craigslist.org Date: 2008-06-05, 8:07PM EDT Ever since I laid eyes on your loveliness I have been wishing for rotten teeth. Cavities, crowns: bring ‘em on! Six months between cleanings is too long until I sit once again in your waiting room, trying not to stare too badly as you phone and file and elegantly keep everything humming. I’ve traded my brush and floss for gummy bears before bed. But you can stop this madness. Tell me I have at least a chance at kissing you, and I’ll polish my teeth until they taste like tic tacs. Who am I? I was in your office this afternoon. Sadly, the dentist says no follow up is needed. As soon as I left I gargled with Mountain Dew.

1 comment:

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

Hi Jess, My friend found a "missed connections" post about her recently and I thought of you right away! sadly, it's already gone. I wanted to show you.